NOTE: The Basic Online Referee course is two parts. Online and classroom. After taking the online laws of the game, sign up for the classroom portion. The online class is about 1 hour. The classroom part is 3 hours.
Instructions for taking the Basic Online Referee Course
1b. If you do not have an eAYSO account, select “
I am new to AYSO and want to volunteer”
– When asked “Search a Region by Zip Code or State and City”, Enter 90056 in the Zipcode
– Select Region 1595 – Watts, Click Next
– Continue completing the form.
– Complete the electronic signature
– Enter your eAYSO ID and last name. Your AYSO ID is on your printed application form.
– Click on “Courses” tab
– Select Safe “Course MT02 – AYSO’s Safe Haven”
Step 3: Referee Training
This is a two-part course. After taking the online course, sign up for the in-class training.